The Taxation Department is made of tax experts who have specialised in the conception and implementation of solutions fitting to the preoccupations of companies, their directors and their shareholders.
IT COVERS ALL ASPECTS OF TAXATION, IN PARTICULAR:
- advice to companies and individuals regarding all and any taxes,
- tax optimisation of patrimonial asset transfers,
- tax implication regarding contribution in kind, merger and demerger operations and LBO’s,
- taxation relating to intra-group agreements (tax integration, transfer pricing ),
- property tax for non-residents,
- international mobility (tax consequences for expatriate and inpatriate employees),
- assistance during tax audits controls and litigations,
- introduction and monitoring of tax ruling procedures,
- application of international conventions,
- taxation associated with dividend flows,
- tax challenging of property (PATRIM) or stocks valuations of companies,
- VAT issues.
The tax department also takes care of tax litigation everywhere in France, before tax jurisdictions (first level Tribunals and Appeal Courts). Before the French Supreme Courts, our Law firm works in conjunction with Supreme Courts barristers.
RATHEAUX regularly intervene before the Constitution council for priority questions regarding tax measures challenged as not complying with the French Constitution principles.