The intervention of professionals specialised in employment law brings technical expert input in the analysis of situations and problems exposed, together with the pragmatism of the solutions implemented.
RATHEAUX’s employment department is a close help for daily enterprises issues and also at the time of important events: growth operations and the harmonisation of collective bargaining agreements, business restructuration, pay policy, working time organisation etc.
THE SKILLS OF THE EMPLOYMENT DEPARTMENT COVER ALL FIELDS OF THIS LEGAL AREA FOR ADVICE AND LITIGATION, IN PARTICULAR :
- audits and due diligence,
- the employment aspects of business transfers and restructuring,
- procedures of collective layoffs on economic grounds (job preservation plan, collective layoff plan etc.),
- the institutions which represent personnel (setting-up, functioning and relations etc.),
- the negotiation and drafting of enterprise labor rules agreements,
- the organisation of working time,
- employees’ savings plans,
- welfare protection for employees (mandatory, supplementary, health and retirement etc.),
- expatriation and secondment of employees,
- employment status of managing directors,
- individual work relations (contract, remuneration, termination of contract of employment, out of court arrangement),
- Labor and URSSAF inspectors [Social Security and Family Benefit Contributions Agency] contact and claim reply assistance.
The employment department also acts in litigation matters brought before civil and criminal courts and in particular before the first degree tribunals Conseil de Prud’hommes [Industrial Tribunal] and Tribunal de grande instance – Employment sector – (challenge of accidents at work and occupational sickness disputes, opposition to a re-assessment by the URSSAF etc.), before the Tribunal d’instance (labor representatives appointment electoral dispute) and any labor appeal court.