Caroline SIGAUD has developed expertise in business taxation:
- assistance and guidance in corporate taxation management to support managers and financial officers;
- production and introduction of tax strategies prior to restructuring operations (acquisition, outsourcing, restructuring, simplification, rationalisation of groups of companies etc.);
- optimisation and safeguarding of so-called “exceptional” operations planned by the lawyers at RATHEAUX;
- guidance of intra-group relations and the associated formalities.
She has developed skill in the field of personal taxation:
- production of income tax and property tax declarations;
- management of inspections and litigation affecting private individuals;
- regularisation of personal tax situations;
- estate and inheritance studies, and
- production of strategies for tax-optimised yet secure transfers.