Ratheaux is regularly chosen by international groups to advise them in their selection of a location in which to establish a base and where to invest in France, and also to draft their international contracts. It is able to assist its clients and negotiate in French, English, Italian and Spanish.
THE MAIN AREAS OF INTERVENTION RELATE TO :
- commercial representation, permanent establishments,
- contracts for the provision of services, distribution and sale,
- transfer of know-how, trade mark licenses,
- joint-ventures, outsourcing supply agreements,
- partnership agreements and commercial companies,
- procedures for obtaining , visas, non OECD foreign director’s residence permits,
- company formation (drafting of documents until company incorporation),
- agreements organising the relations between shareholders from French and foreign companies,
- the tax and employment regime of expats, workforce secondment contracts,
- application of international agreements, in particular tax and employment conventions,
- transfer pricing litigation,
- assistance in international disputes before judicial or arbitration tribunals, in collaboration with our international network of lawyers of which it is an associate member.
Ratheaux regularly guides its clients when they are establishing a business abroad and has long experience in the setting-up of joint ventures by means of contractual agreements or the creation of an equity joint subsidiary between partners.