Avocat specialized in Corporate law, business contracts drafting and competition law.
University of Paris V (Master's Degree in Law, DESS (Post-graduate diploma lasting one year) in Business law).
Lecturer in Corporate law at the University of LYON III and at the Rhône-Alpes Ardèche school for attorneys.
Lecturer in English at the EM LYON business school (International sales and the CISG).
Former President of the Rhône-Alpes Ardèche school for Attorneys.
Member of the executive committee of the EEIG Consulegis (Network of International Lawyers).
Awarded as France 2014 Best lawyer in Corporate Law, by the French newspaper LES ECHOS in partnership with
the US review Best lawyers International.
Main fields of activity :
- Corporate law
- National and international contracts
- Acquisitions and takeovers
- Bankruptcy, reorganization and recovery plan
- Joint ventures
- Setting up of foreign companies in France
- International and European community law.