Ratheaux's litigation department consists of a pool of lawyers who have specialized, for more than twenty years in judicial litigation and national and international arbitration. Ratheaux is skilled in guiding its clients along the several steps of a national or international dispute or pre-litigation process :
- We support and advise our clients as soon as a dispute arises : we give an analysis of the dispute and offer guidance on which procedure is best for the case. We help in the drafting of e-mails, notices, pleas, gathering of evidence…
- We provide our clients, depending on the case, with :
- Reaching amicable settlements : we set up mediation or confidential negotiation proceedings, we set out agreements ensuring both the confidentiality under legal privilege and the security of the out of court agreements.
- Setting up litigation strategies that require national or international proceedings before national or arbitral jurisdictions.
- We stand for our clients and plead before every type of French jurisdiction (Commercial Courts, Civil Courts, Labor Courts, Courts of Appeal…) as well as before Courts of Arbitration, competition council and the administrative authorities or European Jurisdictions;
- We are skilled in conducting complex litigation cases requiring foreign proceedings, thanks to the network we have initiated with our foreign specially selected law firms ;
- We ensure the enforceability of every binding French or Foreign Court decision.
The main areas of the litigation department are,
more specifically, as follows :
- Patent Law and unfair Competition Law : Cabinet Ratheaux have specialized experts in this area. We bring action for infringement of patents, trade marks, designs and patterns, copyrights and for unfair competition.
- International law : we are among very few Law firms to feature among its members, a partner authorized in the legal qualification as an European Union International law specialist, which is a recognition of a field of expertise in handling International litigation in connection with its counterparts ;
- Corporate Law : we settle all kinds of disputes arising out of a company's activities : shareholders’ conflicts, enforcement of assets and liabilities guarantee agreements, conflicts arising out of share transfers.
- Criminal Business Law : we defend our clients involved in criminal business proceedings ;
- Contract Law : we have competency in litigation relating to the performance, or the breach of any kind of contracts or agreements ;
- Law of Insolvency : we support and advise our clients in how to file a petition of bankruptcy, of reorganization plans, of takeover offers… ;
- Labour Law : we defend our clients in labour disputes before every jurisdiction, specifically, before the Labour Tribunal.