Cabinet Ratheaux helps companies when they are in financial difficulties by piloting them through legal insolvency procedures and participating in the setting up of a safeguard plan, recovery scheme or transfer of business scheme. We can carry on asset deals and purchase of a business as a going concern on behalf of a purchaser.
Our assistance also consists of protecting the interests of our clients who are confronted with risks which may bring about non-payment of their debts.
With this end in view, certain preventive measures are advised:
- In legal matters, notably for the examination of the validity of general sales terms and conditions, title retention clauses, first demand guarantees and collaterals,
- In litigation matters, by the setting up of seizure by garnishment of assets and legal mortgages.
We also take care of all debts collection using legal means :
- Resorting, when possible, to out of court arrangements,
- When necessary, by requesting from the courts a legal title allowing for debt collection (which the avocats are solely legally empowered to obtain for their customers under French law),
- By setting into motion the required measures (more accurately, by seizures of assets, including bank accounts and real estate).
- Assistance can also be given to allow the liquidators and creditors to set up debt collection procedures in France or abroad.